Government of India is committed to improve Ease of Doing Business and Ease of Living across the country. Multitude of reforms have been implemented over the last few years to improve Government’s interface with businesses and citizens. In the Amrit kaal of Independence, Government is marching ahead rapidly to create a transparent system, efficient process and smooth governance to make development all-round and all-inclusive.
DPIIT is inviting suggestions from businesses and citizens to enhance Ease of Doing Business and Ease of Living focusing on what kind of problems are faced in starting and running a business. Also, minor violations under which Provisions/Sections of the Acts/Rules are to be decriminalized. The aim is to make ‘New India’ a preferred investment destination across the globe and ensure hassle-free service delivery to the ultimate beneficiary.
Participants have to share suggestions, related to issues faced by businesses or citizens, across categories. Information across fields is to be provided by selecting correct option from drop-down menu, wherever available. Suggestions are to be submitted in a clear and concise manner along with selection of correct Department of a Central Ministry or a State/ Union Territory. Participants need to fill separate forms for submitting different suggestions across different categories or Government Departments.
Following are the broad areas for which suggestions may be submitted to improve Ease of Doing Business and Ease of Living:
- Getting Certificates, Licenses, Permissions, Approvals
- Renewal of Certificates, Licenses, Approvals
- Decriminalization of minor offences
- Online systems/process
- Maintaining Registers & Records
- Applying for Incentives
- Payment of Incentives
- Procedural/Guidelines related
- Payment mechanism
|Start Date||29th September 2022|
|Last date||31st October 2022|
Terms and Conditions
- All businessmen and aspiring entrepreneurs, who have invested in India or planning to invest in India, and Indian citizens may participate
- Incomplete and incorrect forms will not be considered
- All entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular, or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with the rules are automatically void
- Once a suggestion is submitted, DPIIT may correspond with the participant for supplementary information, if necessary
- Organizers reserve the right to cancel the campaign or modify the rules, dates of the campaign anytime. The Organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience/loss directly or indirectly caused to any Participant due to such modification of rules/cancellation of campaign and the participants shall accordingly not be entitled to raise any claims pertaining to the same
- The organizers reserve the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the participant(s) whatsoever.
- Once the participants have made submissions on the platform, they shall have no claim even in the event of stoppage/cancellation of the competition.
- If any question, dispute or difference arises between the applicant and DPIIT, then the decision of Secretary, DPIIT is final and binding