India Internet Governance Forum (IIGF) adhere to the IGF Mandate - Paragraph 72 of the Tunis Agenda of the UN based Internet Governance Forum (IGF). IGF, established by United Nations in 2006 is a multi-stakeholder governance group that aims to enable a platform for policy dialogue on issues of Internet Governance. Through an open and inclusive process, IGF brings together all stakeholders in the global Internet Governance ecosystem – including Government, Industry, Civil Society, Academic Community – as equal participants of the larger Internet Governance discourse.
India IGF and MyGov invite the submission of original work as paper on use, growth, and impact of internet in India. The finalists will be invited to present their paper in the concerned sessions during IIGF-2021 event.
II. Themes for papers
The interested individuals or teams can select their topic under the themes mentioned in ANNEXURE 1.
III. Eligibility and Participation Rules
- Participants should be at least a graduate at the academic level.
- Participants are required to login through www.mygov.in to submit their entries. Any other medium/ mode of submission will not be considered for the evaluation.
- The paper should be submitted on MyGov in pdf format only.
- The word count should not exceed 2000 words (excluding tables/ graphs/ appendices).
- Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 11, Line spacing: 1.5
- A participant can send only one entry.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The entries for paper should include a separate cover page carrying the following information:
- Topic selected
- Name of the author/co-author
- Residence Address
- Mobile/ Landline Number
- Email Address
- Abstract of the proposed paper (in addition to 2000-word limit)
- Submitted contributions must present unpublished/original work or work not being considered for submission in other journals or conferences.
- The paper should be submitted in PDF format only with not more than 2 MB in size.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject any submission without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability whatsoever.
- It is advised not to wait until the deadline for the submission of entries. Organizers shall not be responsible for non-receipt of entries on account of server errors/ traffic.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants.
- Last date of submission of papers/abstract: 20th November 2021 (23:55 Hrs)
- Abstract submission is mandatory to be considered/eligible for the Call for Papers competition
- For those submitting the abstract, final paper can be submitted on or before 20th December 2021 i.e., one month from the submission of abstract.
- All submissions will be evaluated by an esteemed panel.
- Selected finalists will participate in panel discussions during the IIGF event.
- All the finalists will be informed through registered email of the participants.
VI. Awards / Recognitions
Top 3 entries will be awarded under each of the 4 themes:
|First Prize – INR 10,000|
|Second Prize – INR 7,000|
|Third Prize – INR 5,000|
In addition to this, every participant gets an e-certificate of participation and selected papers will be used for the future publications by IIGF.