To further improve the ‘quality of life’ and enhanced ‘ease of living’ in rural areas by making a provision of assured tap water supply to every rural household in the country by 2024, Hon’ble Prime Minister announced Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) – Har Ghar Jal on 15th August, 2019. Since then, JJM is being implemented in partnership with States.
It is all about assured service delivery in terms of potable tap water supply to every home and public institution like schools, AWCs, ashramshalas, PHC, CHC, community centres, wellness centres, GP building, etc. JJM aims at developing the capacity of local village community to achieve long-term drinking water security.
Given the implementation of the high impact of Jal Shakti Schemes across villages, It is planned to launch a campaign to get Photographs/videos and testimonials of meetings wherein beneficiaries express gratitude to the Government.
- Participants have to share Photographs/Videos of Jalshakti works and testimonials of the meetings of Gram Sabha
- In case of uploading video, participant should upload their video to any media platform such as SoundCloud, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. and any social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and share the link in the submission box
- The word limit of the testimonial is maximum 2500 characters
|Start Date||2nd November 2021|
|End Date||30th April 2022|
Terms and Conditions
- All Indian citizens may participate.
- Participants are required to register themselves on the platform www.innovateindia.mygov.in by filling a simple registration form
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- All entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular, or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with the rules are automatically void.
- It is strongly advised not to wait until the deadline for the submission of entries. Organizers shall not be responsible for non-receipt of entries on account of server errors/ traffic.
- The organizers reserve the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the participant(s) whatsoever.
- Organizers reserve to cancel the competition or modify the rules, dates of the competition anytime. The Organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience/loss directly or indirectly caused to any Participant due to such modification of rules/cancellation of competition and the Participants shall accordingly not be entitled to raise any claims pertaining to the same.
- Once the participants have made submissions on the platform, they shall have no claim even in the event of stoppage/cancellation of the competition.
- Removal/ voluntary withdrawal of member is not encouraged. No other form of modification will be entertained at any point.
- Once such a nomination has been received, organizers may correspond with the nominee/nominator for supplementary information, if necessary.