As India is progressing towards its centenary year 2047, our country’s Technology Base needs to evolve far beyond the present. The diverse contours of our Nation’s ‘Vision for 2047’ should reflect a ‘New India’ when it celebrates the 100th year of its Independence. Aim is to adopt the ‘building to scale & building to last’ approach, whereby the best of global innovations arise from India and are readily available for all citizens.
Innovative ideas on Futuristic Technologies are invited in the following areas.
- Intelligent and Energy-efficient Materials
- Earth Science & Oceanography
- Agricultural Technology
- Biomedical & Medical Devices
- Upliftment of Rural Sector/Renewable energy
- Quality Urban life
- Chemicals, Petrochemicals, and Agrochemicals
- Aerospace Technologies
- Sustainable Environment and Green Technologies
- High-Performance Computing
- Precision Medicine
- Mobility and Transport
3rd March 2022 to 31st March 2022