As a part of ongoing celebrations of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), the Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, in collaboration with Department of School Education & Literacy, Ministry of Education propose the “75 Lakh Post Card Campaign”.
Accordingly, the Post card Campaign is being organized from 01st December to 31st December 2021. The campaign shall be open for all schools affiliated to CBSE including Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas and school affiliated to various state education boards.
In case of around 250 CBSE schools in 26 countries abroad, Department of Posts shall prepare packets containing the addressed post cards for each school and send them to respective mission abroad. Necessary coordination with MEA for this purpose shall be done by DOP, so that the Mission is able to send these bags to the schools and also collect them back for transmission to India through Diplomatic bags.
Topic & Categories
|Categories||Activity/ Entry in the form of the following:||Suggestive Topic|
|Classes 4th to 12th||Post Card Writing||Unsung Heroes of Freedom Struggle
My Vision for India in 2047
Timeline of Conducting Activities for Schools affiliated to CBSE and States
|Dates||States & UTs|
|01st December to 31st December 2021.||
Conduct of post card campaign at the School Level: Schools shall themselves conduct the post card campaign on the above topics in coordination with Postal Nodal officer appointed by the Department of Posts.
|To be announced*||
As soon as the conduct of activity is completed at the school level, the NON-CBSE Schools shall select 10 postcards having best ideas on the given topics from their school and upload on MyGov portal. The schools should hand over the remaining post cards separately to the postal authorities for dispatching the same to Nirman Bhawan Post Office to be delivered to PMO.
|To be announced||
Evaluation of entries submitted by non CBSE Schools to be done by respective SCERTs.
|To be announced||
The 16 Regional Offices of CBSE shall shortlist a total of 320 entries received on the CBSE Portal and forward it to CBSE Headquarters, New Delhi for final selection of best entries.
|To be announced||
National level evaluation for entries from CBSE Regional Head Quarters as well as for the entries from various SCERTs would be done by CBSE.
Portals for Submission
- CBSE affiliated Schools: https://cbseit.in/cbse/2021/dak/index.aspx
- Schools affiliated to various state education boards and Union Territories: https://innovateindia.mygov.in/postcardcampaign/
Rewards and Recognition
75 students who have contributed best ideas shall be invited for final event to be held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi and shall interact with Hon’ble Prime Minister. About 500-1000 postcards having best ideas will be displayed during the exhibition organized on this occasion
Guidelines for Uploading of Selected entries
- This is applicable for Nodal Officers of Non-CBSE Schools only. Please keep the UDISE code of the school along with all the other details of the school ready before applying.
- Multiple entries from the same participant are not allowed.
- Click on ‘Submit Now’ link, this will open new page for entering Personal Details of the School.
- After filling Personal Details of the School, click on submit / Next button. This will open the page for making the class-wise submissions of post card image.
- Nodal officers of schools are advised to convert all selected entry files in only PDF / JPEG / JPG format (max size: 10MB) prior to uploading on MyGov portal. In case, no submission is to be made in any of the entries, it is supposed to be left blank.
- The image should be in high resolution with minimum 300 DPI.
- The image should look clean (not pixilated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%.
- At last, click on "Submit" Button to finally submit application.
- Please ensure the student details are accurate prior to making the final submission. Once final Submission is made, it cannot be edited.
Number of Entries to be given by Respective SCERTs
|Sl. No.||State/UT||Total Entries|
|1.||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||10|
|8.||Dadra & NH and Daman & Diu||10|
|13.||Jammu and Kashmir||10|