“I have been observing how your content impacts the people of our country. And we have an opportunity to make this impact even more effective”PM Narendra Modi
Whether you're a content creator, a tech wizard or a Gaming Guru We want YOUR talent to shine!
Gain Recognition Across 20+ Categories
What the Award Aims to Achieve?
Spotlight on Changemakers
We're putting you center stage – recognizing and boosting digital creators that are making an impact
Amplify Diverse Voices
Let's make some noise! Together, we'll elevate the influence of digital media in social impact, creating a buzz that can't be ignored
Connect and Collaborate
Let’s work together! It brings a community of creators, leaders & government on one platform to spur a social revolution, a national movement during ‘Amrit Kaal’
Empower the Next Wave
The award isn't just a trophy; it's your launchpad for using creativity to drive positive change
The creator economy is growing leaps and bounds, bringing forth voices from across the country.
Digital creators are storytellers of a confident, assertive New India. They drive social impact, promote local culture, and boost tourism.
The National Creators Award recognizes such impactful voices across 20+ categories & awards them.
Ready to blaze
a trail to fame and recognition?
on the digital party of the year!
Connect | Collaborate | Innovate
PM Modi - India's most Influential Creator!
Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility Criteria
- Age Requirement: Participants must be 18 years of age or above at the time of nomination.
- Nationality and Residency: 19 categories are open exclusively to individuals of Indian nationality. One category is dedicated to international digital creators
- Platforms: Content must be published on one or more of the following digital platforms: Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
- Language: Content submission can be in English or any other Indian language.
- Nomination Limits: Creators can self-nominate in a maximum of three categories. Those nominating others can nominate in all 20 categories.
2. Nomination Process
- Self-Nomination: Creators are allowed to nominate themselves. The nomination must include links to the content on the eligible platforms, a brief description of the content's impact, and any other supporting reasons as required by the nomination form.
- Nomination Limits: Creators can self-nominate in a maximum of three categories. Those nominating others can propose nominations across all 20 categories.
- Submission Deadline: All nominations must be submitted by the deadline specified in the schedule. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Follower Count Consideration: The number of followers or subscribers will be considered as of 9th February 2024.
3. Evaluation and Selection Process
- Criteria: Nominations will be evaluated based on creativity, impact, reach, innovation, sustainability, and alignment with the goals of the Award.
- Jury Review: A panel of domain experts government, academia, media, and civil society will review final nominations. The Jury's decision will be final and binding.
- Selection: Winners for each category will be decided based on a combination of the Jury's evaluation and public votes
4. Award Categories and Prizes
- Awards will be presented across 20 distinct categories. In 19 of these categories, a single winner will be selected for each. However, the International Creator Award category would have three winners.
5. Code of Conduct and Compliance
- Participants must adhere to a code of conduct that upholds the integrity and spirit of the awards.
- Creators must ensure their content complies with the legal and community standards of the platforms on which they are published.
6. Jury's Decision
- The decision of the Jury will be final in determining the winners. No appeals or re-evaluations will be entertained.