Description of the challenge
The world heard the Hon PMs reassuring words at the launch of the G20 website, logo and theme recently:“India’s G20 presidency is coming at a time of crisis and chaos in the world.
The symbol of the lotus in the G20 logo is a representation of hope in this time.
No matter how adverse the circumstances, the lotus still blooms.
Even if the world is in a deep crisis, we can still progress and make the world a better place.”
As India leads the world to a safer, stabler and sustainable future, it every Indian’s responsibility to promote dialogue & action on issues of global importance – and “make the world a better place”, in the PM’s words.
To make this process participative, PM Modi has invited citizens to share ideas & suggestions for themes that should be given importance during India's G20 Presidency.
Themes that India should champion, in the pursuit of a better world.
As we celebrate India's Amrit Kaal, let us make India a Vishwa Guru the world will be proud of.
Themes for Suggestions
|Disaster Risk Reduction|
|Environment and Climate sustainability|
|Trade and Investments|
|Start Date||14th November 2022|
|End Date||28th February 2023|
Terms and Conditions
- All Indian citizens to participate.
- Participants are required to register themselves on the platform https://innovateindia.mygov.in/ by filling a simple registration form
- Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- All entries obtained through unauthorized sources, or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular, or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with the rules are automatically void.
- MyGov reserve the right to select or reject any submission without assigning any reasons whatsoever and without thereby incurring any liability to the participant(s) whatsoever.
- MyGov reserve to cancel the activity or modify the rules, dates of the activity anytime. The Organizers shall have no liability whatsoever for any inconvenience/loss directly or indirectly caused to any participant due to such modification of rules/cancellation of competition and the participants shall accordingly not be entitled to raise any claims pertaining to the same.
- Once the participants have made submissions on the platform, they shall have no claim even in the event of stoppage/cancellation of the competition.
- Removal/ voluntary withdrawal of member is not encouraged. No other form of modification will be entertained at any point.