About the Competition:
National Education Policy was announced on 29th July 2020. The competition is hosted with an aim to encourage young people to tap into their creativity to compose and submit short videos about their experiences with NEP. The competition is also aimed at motivating the youth of India to take advantage of the plethora of learning solutions offered by NEP.
Ministry of Education in collaboration with MyGov is hosting a Short Video Competition on Implementation of NEP 2020 to raise awareness about the student centric aspects of NEP amongst young people on the Theme: “NEP Ki Samajh”.
Participants need to answer either 1, 2 or 3 of the questions given below. The participant must submit separate short-video entries for each question. The length of each short video should be between 45-60 seconds.
Please click here for the questions to be answered.
Objective of Short-Video Competition:
- To engage young people aged between 18-23 and spread awareness about the student centric components of NEP.
- To generate real-life, relevant audio/ video bytes to utilize as promotional material in future NEP awareness/ implementation campaigns.
Points to Remember:
- The competition is open to only Indian Citizens
- Competition is open for all young people belonging to the age group of 18-23
- Answer minimum 1 or maximum 3 amongst the 11 questions
- Each entry form submission should have a minimum of 1 short-video or maximum of 3 short-videos.
- Each question should be answered in the form of a 45 – 60 sec short video.
- The Participant can submit their entry via YouTube (Unlisted Link), Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., and ensure that the link can be accessible. Entry shall lead to disqualification automatically if Access is not granted.
|15th June 2023
|14th July 2023
The 10 Best entries will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 3000/- each.
Terms and Condition:
- The Competition is open for all Pan India young people belonging to the age group of 18-23.
- Participants to ensure that their MyGov Profile is accurate and updated since this profile shall be used for further communication. This includes details such as name, photo, complete postal address, email ID, and phone number, state. Entries with incomplete profiles will not be considered.
- Entries once submitted, copyrights will solely be with the Ministry of Education.
- Participants will be asked for identification of proofs, if deemed as winners.
- Each question to be answered in form of a 45 – 60 sec short video.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
- Participant & profile owner should be the same. Mismatch will lead to disqualification.
- Videos can be shot on a Mobile camera also. Please ensure the videos shot, are in good quality in ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format. Videos shot using vertical formats will not be accepted.
- The submitted entry must be original and Copied entries or plagiarized entries will not be considered under the contest.
- The submitted entry must not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
- All entries will be intellectual property of Ministry of Education, Government of India and UGC. Participants shall not exercise any right or claim over it at a future date.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition/guidelines/evaluation criteria etc., at any time.
- The short video submissions may be used by Ministry of Education, Government of India & UGC/AICTE for promotional/ or display purposes, Information, Education and Communication materials, and for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
- MoE/UGC/AICTE will have full rights and controls over entries / videos which include its use for public consumption.
- Upon submitting the entries, the entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions mentioned.
- The video format should be .mov/mp4 format.
- Non-conformity to guidelines will lead to disqualification of the participants.