The Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation (DDWS), Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India is organizing Swachhata Photos Campaign for capturing high-resolution good quality photographs on various components of ODF Plus under Phase 2 of Swachh Bharat Mission-Grameen (SBMG) and in celebration of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
The Campaign will encourage participation of rural citizenry to share their ideas and creativity through shooting and uploading high-resolution good quality photographs.
The Campaign will act as a massive Information, Education and Communication (IEC) activity to generate awareness among masses on ODF Plus goals and to create demand for assets as underlined in Phase II for ensuring ‘sampoorn swachhata’ in rural India
Themes for Participation and Award Details
All the States’/UTs’ are requested to widely disseminate and encourage participation of Indian citizens in the Campaign. Gram Panchayats may use the administrative funds available under Fifteenth Finance Commission or State IEC funds of Swachh Bharat Mission Grameen Phase 2.0 to shoot and upload high-resolution good quality photographs.
If you wish to know more about these themes, please refer SBM Portal and SBM Guidelines
- All Indian citizens are eligible to participate in the competition.
- The campaign will begin from 3rd July, 2023.
- The high resolution good quality photographs should capture the essence of the asset showcasing a well painted ODF plus component with SBM-G branding and smiling beneficiary(ies) standing close to the asset.
|Competition Launch Date:
|3rd July, 2023
|Competition End Date:
|26th January, 2024
Terms and Conditions
- DDWS will have copyright on the submitted entries for future use on its platform (website, social media and others) without any interference or permission(s).
- DDWS will not be responsible for any legal or financial implication involved in capturing the quality photographs including use of celebrities etc.
- The participant to self-certify the authenticity/claim about originality of the photographs.
- The participant may consider using ODF plus assets.
- The entries must have clear details of participant’s name, contact number, Theme/category for consideration.
- The photographs have to be uploaded on www.mygov.in with a valid and active email id and filling up participation form.
- No requests relating to credits on photographs will be considered.
- At any stage of campaign, if an entry is found to violate the guidelines rules, the entry will be removed without giving any intimation.